12.2.09

Mad-off makes me mad, but...

What Madoff did makes me mad, but the fact our government [SEC], which is suppose to make sure rip-offs like don't happen, did nothing. Nothing for a whole decade. Now, people are sitting around their homes grumbling at what this guy got away with. I read in the paper today how Madoff's wife took $15.5 million out of the company, probably to hide the money. The whole mailing jewelry to family members this past December is just wrong. Hope the court is holding all of it. What, do these people think they can just keep ripping us off and like squirrels hide their wealth and not pay any of it back. They are crooks! Thieves!

If I lived in NY I would form an semi-organized mob, go to their residence, force my way in, take absolutely everything: cloths, jewelry, paintings, other art work, furniture, and even the food, oh and pets. Leave them nothing but the bare floors. Then I would leave, call someone to turn over anything of value to be held until the court decides how it will be redistributed. The food, either have a party outside their apartment or give it to a soup kitchen. The pet(s) go to a shelter for adoption. I would leave the Madoff's with nothing, the same thing they did to their investors.

Then I would petition to seize all their bank accounts and even work day and night with others to dig through all phone records and bank records to track every last transaction. I would then pull back money transfers and put it all into an interest earning account until the court decided how it will be divided up. Whatever else may be in the form of property I would begin putting liens on it. I would even dig real deep into all relatives, domestic and foreign and begin putting holds on their assets too. 

No mercy baby. No mercy! These people deserve no mercy, and by the time people and the courts are done with them should end up with nothing. They should be worse than homeless - naked and living in the sewer.

There, that's how I feel about it! And I wish people would get mad and take everything from these people. Every time people see them on the street, they should be spat on. No mercy. No forgiveness. The same thing they showed their investors who trusted them with millions.


No comments:

Post a Comment